Truck Accident Lawyers in Ruidoso, NM
NM Truck Accident Attorneys: Committed Truck Accident Attorneys in Ruidoso, NM
With over 35 years of experience representing truck accident victims in Ruidoso, NM, the NM Truck Accident Attorneys attorneys have watched this Lincoln County, New Mexico city grow tremendously from the once sleepy mountain town it reflected.
From its growth comes additional truck traffic bringing materials for building large housing additions, condos, retail outlets, and village necessities to expand the dwindling water supply that is unable to keep up with its growth. With larger trucks traversing the area regularly, the small village is suddenly in danger of traffic pattern disruptions caused by accidents. When our community is at risk for truck accident injuries, our attorneys are standing by to help communicate their options and deliver top-notch legal representation.
Tourism: A Growing Economic Factor in Ruidoso, NM
Neighboring the spectacular Lincoln National Forest, and accounting for just over 8,000 residents, Ruidoso, NM welcomes tourists from near and far to enjoy the resort ski town’s slopes, Ski Apache, located in the Sierra Blanca mountain range. Likewise, the Inn of the Mountain Gods delivers a powerful economic impact with its golf course, hotel and casino.
The employees, local visitors, and tourists enjoy the combined beauty and entertainment provided by the resort, and spend countless dollars exploring the innumerable recreational options put forth by the Mescalero Apache Tribe.
The Dangers of Semi-Truck Traffic Throughout the Region
With expansion and opportunity comes more truck traffic to the region, creating vulnerable circumstances for our Ruidoso, NM community.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety stated that last year alone, the annual costs resulting from truck accidents reflected:
- $112 Billion in property damage, injury, and death
These costs are directly related to the size, weight, and volume of these behemoth trucks interacting with smaller, passenger vehicles. When a collision occurs, the injuries, costs, and often the lives taken have an enormous impact on families and society alike.
The U.S. Department of Transportation and their Federal Highway Administration segment provide clear statistics for truck traffic, including:
- Semi-trucks can weigh up to 80,000 pounds when fully loaded with cargo
- Over 11 million semi-trucks are registered in the United States to both individuals and companies
- Nearly 15,000 million tons of freight were transported by semi-trucks last year throughout the U.S.; Totaling 73% of all the cargo shipped
The NM Truck Accident Attorneys: Helping Truck Accident Injury Victims in Ruidoso, NM
When members of the Ruidoso, NM community are hurt in truck accidents, our experienced attorneys take exception to the insurance company’s approach to providing a low-ball offer. Our clients deserve the best representation available, and with that comes the over 35 years of successful litigation the NM Truck Accident Attorneys provides. We work tirelessly to deliver the best financial recovery settlements for our clients’ injuries and unique circumstances.
We control the argument from the beginning of your case’s investigation, including partnering with sophisticated, educated, and successful professionals.
Those alliances include unions with:
- Accident re-creation experts
- Automotive technologists
- Compliance officials
- Engineering specialists
- Forensic crash analysts
- Law enforcement officials
- Medical experts
- Traffic experts who specialize in traffic patterns, flow and congestion in the specified accident area
- Troubleshooting experts
- Vehicle inspectors
We will hold the negligent party responsible for your injuries by investigating every avenue available, including the driver, the truck, the trucking company and the maintenance company responsible for the truck’s upkeep. No detail will be spared, as you gather the time you need to fully heal.
When Truck Accident Injuries Become Wrongful Death Cases
Wrongful death can occur the moment the truck accident happens, or long after the injury is sustained. These delicate and difficult cases require a veteran attorney to prove, so that you can hold the negligent party responsible for the loss of your loved one.
Survivors can pursue financial recovery when we are able to prove that a truck accident caused their loved one’s death. We can help your family uncover the details of your case, too.
In New Mexico, there is a specific order of survivors who can file a case.
They are, in order:
The statute of limitation in New Mexico for filing a wrongful death claim is three years from the date of your love one’s death. We recommend meeting with our firm as quickly as possible after the accident, so we can preserve evidence and testimony going forward to help solidify your case.
If you have lost a loved one in a truck accident, you may be entitled to:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Medical bills accumulated prior to death, or pain and suffering endured prior to death – where applicable in each category
- Lost wages and earnings previously provided by the decedent
- Loss of benefits, retirement and investments coordinated by the decedent
- Property damage
- Loss of services, companionship, affection, and consortium of a loved one
Contact the NM Truck Accident Attorneys in Ruidoso, NM Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been involved in a truck accident in Ruidoso, NM, contact our experienced attorneys at the NM Truck Accident Attorneys today at (505) 369-1495 to schedule a free consultation and understand your options in pursuing the negligent party responsible for your injuries. We can help you discover the total amount of financial recovery you deserve based on your injuries or the loss of a loved one. Call us now to find out how we can put our 35 years of legal expertise in truck accident cases to work for you.
Directions to NM Truck Accident Attorneys Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Ruidoso, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 3 h 12 min
Total Est. Distance: 199 miles
- Follow NM-48 N/Billy the Kid Trail and NM-37 N to US-380 W
- Head south-east on Granite Dr towards Ll Davis Dr
- Turn right onto Ll Davis Dr
- Turn right onto White Mountain Dr
- Turn right onto NM-48 N/Billy the Kid Trail/Mechem Dr
- Continue to follow NM-48 N/Billy the Kid Trail
- Turn left onto NM-37 N
- Follow US-380 W and I-25 N to Eagle Ranch Rd NW in Albuquerque
- Slight left onto US-380 W
- Merge onto I-25 N via the slip road to Socorro
- Use the left 3 lanes to turn slightly left to stay on I-25 N
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 232 for NM-423 towards Paseo del Norte
- Keep left and merge onto NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE
- Continue onto Paseo Del Norte NW
- Follow Paradise Blvd NW and Unser Blvd NW to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto Eagle Ranch Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Paradise Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505) 369-1495
We are located at:
NM Truck Accident Attorneys
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States