Truck Accident Lawyers in Roswell, NM
NM Truck Accident Attorneys: Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys in Roswell, NM
The NM Truck Accident Attorneys truck accident attorneys in Roswell, NM understand our city of nearly 49,000 residents in Chaves County, New Mexico appreciates the growth and economic impact the transport industry delivers in our community.
Our lawyers work tirelessly to ensure that our dairy, ranching, irrigated farming, petroleum production, manufacturing, and distribution industries thrive, even after our clients are injured in a large truck accident. The transportation systems necessary to keep our economy on track, pursuing growth from each viable source available, still pose dangers to fellow commuters. When anyone in our community is hurt in a truck accident, we will represent them with care and a commitment to financial recovery.
Entertainment and Employment Opportunities in Roswell, NM: Protected by the NM Truck Accident Attorneys
The beautiful city of Roswell, NM may be known for its alien-themed entertainment, including the many museums, stores, restaurants and attractions that appeases the curiosity of intrigued tourists from around the country, but there’s more to our city than the UFO-influenced sights.
And one of the largest Roswell, NM employers is Leprino Foods, providing extraordinary employment opportunities. As the largest exporter of lactose in the United States and one of the largest mozzarella cheese factories in the world, Leprino Foods provides 85% of the pizza industry in the country with cheese, including:
Their products are also used by:
These industries require extensive truck traffic in Roswell, NM, and place our residents in dangerous traveling patterns with these oversized, cargo-carrying vehicles.
Truck Traffic Statistics in the United States
At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys our truck accident attorneys understand that large-truck traffic in the United States is necessary for commercial growth, and the numbers associated with the amount of trucks on the road are staggering.
The National Transportation Safety Board lists that:
- In the U.S., 70% of all freight that moves is transported by truck
- The ever-expanding trucking industry accounts for over $727 billion in revenue each year
With these large trucks moving in and out of our cities, accident rates and the injuries associated with their occurrences can be devastating to small passenger vehicles. Our firm focuses only on truck accidents and have more than 35 years of experience in providing exceptional financial outcomes for our injured clients.
Common Truck Accident Causes in Roswell, NM
Determining who is at fault in a trucking accident can be difficult for a non-attorney. That’s why our attorneys provide clear and concise representation, so there is no confusion about who we are pursuing to make you and your family whole again.
We will explore each avenue of possible liability in your case and investigate the complete source of your accident to ensure that the person or company who caused your injuries is held fully responsible for their negligence.
The responsible party can include, but is not limited to the:
- Truck driver: Reckless, distracted or impaired driving is against the law
- Trucking company: Employing drivers who are not qualified or are poorly trained
- Truck manufacturer: Failing to recall vehicle with defective parts
- Shipper/loader: Responsible for improperly securing the truck’s cargo or hazardous materials
Our truck accident attorneys will not rest until we reach a solution that fits your injuries and overall financial needs.
The Costs Associated with Truck Accidents in Roswell, NM
Being involved in a truck accident can change every aspect of your life in seconds. Because of the trucks size, compared to a passenger vehicle, the injuries are often substantial and require extensive medical care, and extended time away from work.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention outlined the costs associated with crash-related accidents in the U.S. last year and determined they resulted in:
- $44 billion in medical costs and work loss nationwide
- $433 million of that total was allotted to the State of New Mexico’s accident costs
The most common injuries that occur during a truck accident can include:
- Broken bones
- Head injuries, including traumatic brain injuries
- Internal injuries to organs, and internal bleeding
- Loss of limbs
- Loss of mobility
- Neck and spinal injuries
- Partial or full paralysis
- Rib and torso injuries
- Wrongful death
When you are hurt in a truck accident in Roswell, NM, you are entitled to financial compensation from the responsible party. Our attorneys will lead the way in the recovery process and allow you to focus on healing.
Call Our Roswell, NM Truck Accident Attorneys Today for a Free Consultation Today
If you have been involved in a truck accident, do not wait for the truck driver or trucking company and their representatives to make the first move, contact the dedicated attorneys at the NM Truck Accident Attorneys in Roswell, NM at (505) 369-1495 today for a free consultation. Our experience will provide the representation you need to protect yourself from the predatorial insurance companies that want you to take the first, low-ball offer they give you. Before you speak to anyone about your case, and the financial obligations that resulted from the crash, call our experienced law office today to ensure you are getting the best legal advice available in New Mexico.
Directions to NM Truck Accident Attorneys Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Roswell, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 3 h 18 min
Total Est. Distance: 215 miles
- Follow US Hwy 285 N and I-40 W to Eagle Ranch Rd NW in Albuquerque
- Head east on W 2nd St towards N Main St
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto N Main St/US Hwy 285 N
- Continue to follow US Hwy 285 N
- Pass by Wienerschnitzel (on the right in 1.9 mi)
- Turn left to merge onto I-40 W
- Use the right 3 lanes to take exit 159B-159C to merge onto I-25 N towards Santa Fe
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 232 for NM-423 towards Paseo del Norte
- Keep left and merge onto NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE
- Continue onto Paseo Del Norte NW
- Follow Paradise Blvd NW and Unser Blvd NW to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto Eagle Ranch Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Paradise Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505) 369-1495
We are located at:
NM Truck Accident Attorneys
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States