Truck Accident Lawyers in Torrance County, NM
The NM Truck Accident Attorneys: Dedicated Truck Accident Attorneys in Torrance County, NM
For more than 35 years, the truck accident attorneys at the Caruso Law Office in Torrance County, NM have successfully represented injured clients, recovering over $200 million in verdicts and settlements.
With just over 15,500 residents living in our city, which lies geographically in the center of the State of New Mexico, our 3,346 square miles is heavily traveled by locals, tourists, and transport vehicles throughout the year. When these large trucks cause an accident in our city, our dedicated accident attorneys are here to help you hold the negligent party responsible while pursuing the financial damages you deserve.
Torrance County: Home to Cities, Towns, and Villages in the Heart of New Mexico
Located in the center of the state has its advantages, including Torrance County playing host to several bustling, successful cities, towns, and villages that boost our economy through agriculture, manufacturing, and tourism.
The cities, towns, and villages located in Torrance County, NM include:
- Clines Corners
- Indian Hills
- Manzano Springs (partial)
- Wagon Wheel
At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys, our truck accident attorneys provide exceptional legal representation for all, no matter where you live in Torrance County, NM.
Large Employers in Torrance County, NM Depend on Large-Truck Traffic for Revenue
Companies and consumers throughout the United States depend on large-truck traffic to transport goods that build, feed, and cloth our communities. Commerce in Torrance County, NM is no exception. Our economy thrives with semi-truck pick-ups and deliveries each day, but also expose passenger vehicles to the dangers of traveling alongside these behemoth trucks.
According to the Mid-Region Council of Government of New Mexico, the largest employers in Torrance County include:
In addition, our tourism flourishes through our national parks’ expansive beauty that is partially located in Torrance County, NM, including:
Torrance County, NM is also home to nine locations on the National Register of Historic Places, including:
- Gran Quivera Historic District
- Greene Evans Garage
- Moriarty Eclipse Windmill
- Mountainair Municipal Auditorium
- Rancho Bonito
- Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument
- Shaffer Hotel
At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys, we protect our community from the truck drivers, trucking companies, insurance and legal representatives who try to take advantage of those who were injured in truck accidents in our state. Understanding your rights is an important part of recovering fully from a truck accident, and our attorneys will provide the representation you need to reach a successful outcome.
Common Causes of Truck Accident Injuries in Torrance County, NM
Truck accidents often cause severe injuries, simply because of the size and weight differential between the semi- and the passenger vehicle. The larger issue is the negligence that causes the accident, resulting in property damage, physical and emotional injuries, and sometimes death.
At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys, our only practice area is truck accidents. This means we are adept at investigating the causes of these accidents and pursuing the person or parties that are responsible for our clients’ injuries.
These parties can include:
- The driver’s negligent operation of the truck, including:
- Distracted Driving
- Driver fatigue
- Failing to stop or yield
- Hours of service violations
- Improper lane changes
- Reckless driving
- Under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- The truck’s maintenance department, or contracted service provider, including:
- Mechanical failure
- Improper maintenance and failure to meet requirements
- Defective parts, including tires, transmission, engine and steering mechanics
- Employer failures, including:
- Avoiding proper hiring procedures that ensure trained truck drivers are employed
- Failing to administer medical screenings, and regular drug and alcohol testing
- Neglecting to obtain full background checks on drivers before assigning their workload
Operating a semi-truck is a daunting responsibility, and one that should be taken very seriously. These large vehicles are dangerous, and when they are driven by a negligent individual, the outcome can be devastating.
The CDC states that:
- 14% of the truck drivers surveyed, who admitted to not regularly wearing seatbelts, also admitted to engaging in unsafe driving behaviors like speeding or committing moving violations
- Over 1/3 of truck drivers on American roadways have been involved in at least one serious accident
- Of those who admitted wrong-doing behind the wheel of a truck, were more likely to work for an employer who had not established written workplace safety programs
This behavior strongly affects our Torrance County, NM drivers, and their safety on the roadways.
According to the New Mexico Department of Transportation, last year alone our state recorded:
- 402 traffic fatalities
- 268 passenger fatalities
- 38 fatalities involving a semi-truck
When you or someone you love is hurt in a truck accident, do not take on the trucking or insurance companies alone. The truck accident attorneys at the NM Truck Accident Attorneys will create a strategic case to pursue the responsible party swiftly and effectively, so you do not have to worry about lost wages or mounting medical bills.
Contact the NM Truck Accident Attorneys in Torrance County, NM Today for a Free Consultation
Being involved in a truck accident is a life-changing experience and one that will certainly cause physical, emotional and financial pain. If you have been hurt, contact our truck accident attorneys at the NM Truck Accident Attorneys in Torrance County, NM today at (505) 369-1495 for a free consultation. We will help you pursue justice, and the financial verdict or settlement you deserve.
Directions to NM Truck Accident Attorneys Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Torrance County, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Torrance County, NM
Total Est. Time: 1 h 30 min
Total Est. Distance: 79 miles
- Get on I-40 W in Moriarty from NM-41 N
- Head north-west towards Co Rd A154
- Turn left onto Co Rd A154
- Turn right onto NM-41 N
- Pass by NAPA Auto Parts – TJ Enterprises Auto Supply (on the left in 5.2 mi)
- Turn left to merge onto I-40 W towards Albuquerque
- Continue on I-40 W to Albuquerque
- Merge onto I-40 W
- Use the right 3 lanes to take exit 159B-159C to merge onto I-25 N towards Santa Fe
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 232 for NM-423 towards Paseo del Norte
- Keep left and merge onto NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE
- Continue onto Paseo Del Norte NW
- Follow Paradise Blvd NW and Unser Blvd NW to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto Eagle Ranch Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Paradise Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today +1 505-369-1495
We are located at:
NM Truck Accident Attorneys
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States