Truck Accident Lawyers in Tijeras, NM
The NM Truck Accident Attorneys: Superior Truck Accident Attorneys in Tijeras, NM
At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys in Tijeras, NM, our truck accident attorneys have been surpassing client expectations for more than 35 years, recovering over $200 million in verdicts and settlements for our injured Bernalillo County and State of New Mexico residents.
While Tijeras, NM only comprises 1.15 square miles of space, housing nearly 550 residents, our city’s incredible beauty offers more than our size accounts, as our location lends itself for considerable traffic including semi-truck transport vehicles. With commuters traveling for work, and visitors traversing our roadways to enjoy the locale, semi-trucks pose an imminent threat to passenger cars. And when a truck accident occurs, we are the attorneys to call. Our success rate speaks volumes, as our lawyers represent each client with a dedicated approach to obtaining a triumphant financial recovery.
Economic Success in Tijeras, NM is Driven by Tourism
Located directly on U.S. Highway 40, and the celebrated historic U.S. Highway, Route 66, Tijeras, NM is part of the “Musical Highway” — a two-lane section of road with rumble strips implanted, strategically arranged to reflect sound to the tune of “America the Beautiful” when driven across as 45 MPH.
Tijeras is the Spanish name for scissors, and as the southern gateway the Turquoise Trail, the city splits the Tijeras Canyon, heading west towards Albuquerque, and Cedro Canyon, heading south through The Salt Mission Trail in the Manzano Mountains.
Tourism is abundant, with sightseeing, hiking, walking, picnicking opportunities, and exceptional stops that include the:
- Cibola National Forest headquarters
- Tijeras Pueblo Archaeological Site
- Museum of the American Military Family
Our residents provide hospitable services, meals, and guides to visitors and neighbors alike, supporting their families through the local economy. Likewise, many semi-truck drivers traverse our roads, accessing nearby cities and states, delivering much needed goods for economic growth. When these trucks are driven negligently, accidents occur in our small town, which can lead to serious injuries and sometimes death. At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys, we are here to protect your rights after an accident, allowing you to pursue financial damages for your injuries or the loss of a loved one.
Tijeras, NM Truck Accidents: Serious Injuries & Wrongful Death
With three decades of experience, our truck accident attorneys in Tijeras, NM have witnessed the terrible results of truck accidents that cause injuries and death. Lives are changed in an instant, and it is our duty to ensure that you can move forward after these catastrophic collisions. Unfortunately, truck accidents are not uncommon in the United States.
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration lists that large trucks account for:
- Approximately 1 in 10 highway crash deaths; Accounting for over 4,000 deaths annually
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration states:
- 73% of the people who are killed in truck accidents are the drivers or passengers of other vehicles
According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, in New Mexico last year:
- 402 people were killed in traffic accidents; 38 of those fatalities were caused by semi-truck crashes
If you have lost a loved one in a truck accident, our attorneys will provide stellar legal representation to assist you in pursuing the financial losses that accompanied their death. We understand fully that no amount of money will bring your loved one back. But it may provide you the assurance you need to move forward without financial stress, allowing you to grieve and celebrate their memory.
Who Can Pursue a Wrongful Death Claim in Tijeras, NM?
According to the New Mexico Courts, the wrongful death statute provides a hierarchy of relatives who can pursue a claim after the untimely, negligent action or inaction that caused their love one’s death.
The representative who can seek a claim, in order in, is:
- Spouse, where no children are present
- Spouse and children, dividing the claim
- Children, where no living spouse is present
- Grandchildren, where no living spouse or children are present
- Parents, where no living spouse, children, or grandchildren are present
- Siblings, where no living spouse, children, grandchildren, or parents present
The financial recovery amount our law firm pursues can include:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Medical expenses amassed before their death
- Loss of financial contribution to the home
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of benefits
- Loss of inheritance
- Pain and suffering
The statute of limitations for filing a wrongful death claim in the State of New Mexico is three years. The clock begins at the time of your loved one’s death. The gravity of a timetable requires family members to act on their claim without delay. If you have lost a loved one but are emotionally unable to meet with our attorneys right away, we will speak with a trusted family member who can explain the details of your loss, allowing us to start the process. Once you are ready, our compassionate truck accident attorneys will listen to your case and move forward with the legal action necessary to hold the negligent party responsible.
Contact Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Tijeras, NM for a Free Consultation Today
If you have been involved in a truck accident that caused injury or death, contact the dedicated truck accident attorneys at the NM Truck Accident Attorneys today at (505) 369-1495 for a free consultation. We will schedule an initial meeting to understand the details of your case and explain how to legally pursue a financial court verdict or settlement that will allow you to move forward with life in a positive way. Call us now to start the healing process.
Directions to NM Truck Accident Attorneys Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Tijeras, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 39 min
Total Est. Distance: 31.4 miles
- Get on I-40 W in Carnuel from NM-333 W/Rte 66
- Head south on NM-337 S
- Turn right onto Public School Rd
- Turn left onto NM-333 W/Rte 66
- Use the right lane to take the slip road onto I-40 W
- Follow I-40 W, I-25 N and Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE to Eagle Ranch Rd NW in Albuquerque
- Merge onto I-40 W
- Use the right 3 lanes to take exit 159B-159C to merge onto I-25 N towards Santa Fe
- Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 232 for NM-423 towards Paseo del Norte
- Keep left and merge onto NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE
- Continue onto Paseo Del Norte NW
- Follow Paradise Blvd NW and Unser Blvd NW to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto Eagle Ranch Rd NW
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto Paradise Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today +1 505-369-1495
We are located at:
NM Truck Accident Attorneys
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11, Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States