Experienced Truck Accident Attorneys in Gallup, NM: Caruso Law Offices, PC
The NM Truck Accident Attorneys are dedicated to protecting Gallup, NM residents who have been involved in truck accidents in our community. With a population of nearly 22,000 people, our McKinley County city is exposed to a high-volume traffic, thanks to being geographically situated as a thru-passage for US Route 66 tourists, travelers, and truck commerce vehicles alike.
Our Gallup truck accident attorneys in New Mexico understand the grief, pain, and damage being involved in one of these collisions causes to your personal wellness, including the financial strain. Our goal is to help our clients return to the quality of life they once enjoyed by holding the responsible party accountable for the physical, emotional, and financial pain they have caused. We can help you and your family, too.
NM Truck Accident Attorneys: Keeping Gallup, NM Residents Moving Forward After a Truck Accident
Being involved in a truck accident in Gallup, NM is not uncommon. The roadways are traversed by large trucks and trailers filled with hazardous materials, heavy cargo, and unsafely loaded goods each day in our city. When one of these trucks collides with a much smaller passenger vehicle, the outcome can be devastating, and cause our clients to miss paycheck after paycheck due to injury.
Our law offices have represented truck accident injury victims from all walks of life, including those who work for Gallup, NM largest employer, including:
- Gallup-McKinley County Schools
- Gallup Indian Medical Center
- Rehoboth McKinley Christian Hospital
- City of Gallup Government
- Bureau of Indian Affairs
- University of New Mexico-Gallup
- Zuni Public School District
- Peabody Energy
- Andeavor/Western Refining
No matter who you work for, you deserve more from your accident, and we can help you pursue those damages immediately, and allow you to begin the healing process without delay.
Dangerous Roadways: Truck Accident Statistics
The Gallup truck accident attorneys at the NM Truck Accident Attorneys have the experience our clients need to face those who caused the collision with an aggressive approach to success. Unfortunately, truck accidents are common throughout the United States, and the safety of other vehicles relies heavily on their proper operation.
- A semi-truck’s weight, including maximum cargo load, can reach up to 80,000 pounds
- In the United States, there are over 11 million semi-trucks registered to individuals and companies on the roadways
- Nearly 15,000 million tons of freight were transported by semi-trucks last year, accounting for 73% of all the cargo shipped in the nation
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration distributes findings for the number of crashes documented in the United States that include the involvement of a semi-truck.
Those statistics reflect:
- An average of over 111,000 injuries in large truck crashes each year
- An increase in fatal crashes, up 8% from 3,749 to 4,050 in a single year
- Over 342,000 accidents involving property damage
Severe Injuries Result from Truck Accidents in Gallup, NM
Not unlike the victims in other cities, Gallup, NM residents who are involved in a truck accident can suffer severe and costly physical and emotional injuries.
These injuries can impose extreme financial strain on the victim, and include:
- Lost current and future wages from time away from work
- Diminished work capacity, resulting in lesser pay
- Immediate and long-term medical expenses
- Prescription costs
- Rehabilitation and therapy fees
- Partial or full disability
- Temporary or permanent disability
You do not have to suffer from your injuries alone. Our Gallup truck accident attorneys only represent individuals who were injured in truck accidents. Our sole practice area allows us to excel in this legal field, and provide our clients with unmatched success in the courtroom.
Wrongful Death and Truck Accidents in Gallup, NM
Unfortunately, truck accident statistics account for more than the amount of people injured in these scary collisions.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, of the 4,050 individuals killed in truck accidents in the country last year:
- 73% of the people were occupants of other vehicles
- 10% were non-occupants of other vehicles, and included pedestrians and bicyclists
- 8.3% of all vehicle crashes involve a large truck
When the driver, the company who employer the driver, or the truck’s owner is at fault for the wrongful death of another person, the NM Truck Accident Attorneys will take the lead in holding the person or party responsible for the sudden loss of your loved one.
If you have lost a loved one in a truck accident in Gallup, NM, you may be able to file a wrongful death case if you are the deceased’s:
In New Mexico, the statute of limitations for filing a wrongful death suit is limited to three years from the date of the decedent’s death. If you have lost a loved one to an unthinkable truck accident tragedy, either immediately or after lengthy care, we can help you recover financially from your losses. Call us today to find out how.
Call NM Truck Accident Attorneys in Gallup, NM Today for a Free Truck Accident Consultation
If you, a family member, or extended loved one has been injured or lost their lives in a truck accident, contact the NM Truck Accident Attorneys in Gallup, NM today at (505) 369-1495 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We will listen to your case thoroughly, and outline the legal solutions available for holding the responsible party accountable for your accident today.
Directions to NM Truck Accident Attorneys Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Gallup, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 2 h 14 min
Total Est. Distance: 144 miles
- Get on I-40 E
- Head east on E Hwy 66/Rte 66 towards S 1st St
- Turn left onto Ford Dr/Miyamura Opas
- Continue to follow Ford Dr
- Turn right to merge onto I-40 E
- Follow I-40 E to NM-345 N/Unser Blvd NW in Albuquerque. Take exit 154 from I-40 E
- Merge onto I-40 E
- Take exit 154 for NM-345/Unser Blvd
- Follow Unser Blvd NW to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Turn left onto NM-345 N/Unser Blvd NW
- Continue to follow Unser Blvd NW
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505) 369-1495
We are located at:
NM Truck Accident Attorneys
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States