Dedicated Truck Accident Attorneys in Farmington, NM: Caruso Law Offices, PC
At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys our truck accident lawyers in Farmington, NM provide exceptional legal services to our San Juan County community. As the largest city in our county, which geographically serves as one of the largest counties in the United States, our clients require experienced Farmington truck accident lawyers to get the financial, physical, and emotional help they need to heal after a truck accident. Our Farmington truck accident attorneys only represent truck accident injury victims, and our success rate is unmatched in New Mexico.
Farmington, NM: The Commercial Hub of the Four Corners
Our trucking accident attorneys understand the traffic patterns associated with our city, and how the increase in numbers jeopardizes our community’s safety on the roads. On the weekends, Farmington, NM triples in size, swelling to 150,000 people from the 45,000 who live here. Visitors and tourists are here to shop and enjoy the commerce our city hosts.
In addition to visiting the nearby Aztec Ruins National Monument and Salmon Ruins that showcase the spectacular ancient dwellings to our northeast, the significant traffic influx includes truck transport, passage, and movement.
Industrial Networks in Farmington, NM: Petroleum, Natural Gas and Coal Mining
Farmington, NM is no stranger to truck accidents, and our Farmington truck accident attorneys understand the depth of the injuries sustained in these traumatic collisions. With a focus on the petroleum, natural gas, and coal mining industries, trucking is an integral part of the city’s success and is reflected in the revenue, employment, and salaries generated through our largest employers.
The largest employers in Farmington, NM include:
- BHP Billiton
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- Farmington Municipal Schools
- City of Farmington
- Navajo Transitional Energy Company
- Westmoreland Coal Company
Truck Accident Statistics in New Mexico and Nationwide
According to the New Mexico Department of Transportation, in our state last year there were:
- 402 traffic fatalities
- 268 passenger fatalities
- 38 fatalities involving a large truck
Nationwide, the statistics are increasingly jarring.
- Nearly 4,000 fatalities
- 73% of which were occupants of other vehicles
- 10% of which were pedestrians, bicyclists, and other non-motor vehicle bystanders
- More than 111,000 injuries
Any injury or death that results from a truck accident requires immediate legal representation to ensure the driver, truck owner or operator, company, or their insurance and legal teams do not take advantage of your vulnerable state. At NM Truck Accident Attorneys we can help immediately.
Common Causes of Truck Accident in Farmington, NM
- Over 1/3 had been involved in at least one serious accident over their occupational years as a truck driver
- Of those who did not regularly wear seatbelts, 14% admitted to engaging in unsafe driving behavior, including committing moving violations and speeding
- Of those recorded, each were more likely to work for an employer who did not have a written workplace safety program in place
In our professional experience, based on the cases we have successfully represented, additional causes of truck accidents can include:
- Negligent driving, including:
- Reckless driving
- Driver fatigue
- Operating a truck under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Hours of service violations
- Improper lane changes
- Failing to stop or yield
- Distracted driving
- Mechanical failure
- Improper maintenance and failure to meet requirements
- Employer’s failure to properly hire or train truck drivers before deploying
- Defective vehicle parts, including:
No matter the cause of a truck accident, the truck accident attorneys at NM Truck Accident Attorneys in Farmington, NM can help you hold the responsible party accountable for your injuries today.
Common Injuries Associated with Truck Accidents in Farmington, NM
Truck accidents are terrifying, and can cause serious physical and emotional injuries that require time away from work, diminishing your quality of life without warning.
The most common truck accident injuries include:
- Back and neck injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Head injuries, including traumatic brain injuries
- Crushed or broken bones
- Internal organ injuries
- Wrongful death
No matter how severe your injuries are, we can help you discover the best path to wellness by legally pursuing the individual or company who caused your collision for financial compensation.
Our pursuit of financial recovery will include funds for:
- Medical care
- Lost wages
- Physical and emotional therapy
- Prescriptions and medical device rental/purchase
Your injuries will dictate your overall medical and financial needs, and we can help you fully outline those requirements to ensure no detail is left to chance when it comes to your recovery.
Call Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Farmington, NM Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been injured in a truck accident, or have lost a loved one in a truck accident tragedy, contact our experienced truck accident attorneys at the NM Truck Accident Attorneys in Farmington, NM today at (505) 369-1495 for a free consultation. We can help you pursue the best medical care and options to financial freedom that allow you to take the time you need away from work to heal fully. Call us now to find out how we can help you and your family hold the individual or company who caused your injuries responsible today.
Directions to NM Truck Accident Attorneys Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Farmington, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 2 h 46 min
Total Est. Distance: 169 miles
- Continue to US-64 BYP E/W Murray Dr
- Head west on W Broadway
- Turn left at W Main St
- Follow NM-371 S to Hwy 302 in Napi HQ
- Turn left at the 1st cross street onto US-64 BYP E/W Murray Dr
- Turn right onto NM-371 S
- Take Co Rd 7010 to US-550 S
- Turn left onto Hwy 302
- Turn left onto Co Rd 7010
- Turn right onto US-550 S
- Take Unser Blvd NE to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Turn right onto NW Loop Rd
- Turn left onto Unser Blvd NE
- Use the 2nd from the left lane to turn left onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn right onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505) 369-1495
We are located at:
NM Truck Accident Attorneys
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States