Experienced Clayton, NM Truck Accident Attorneys: Caruso Law Offices, PC
With nearly 3,000 residents calling Clayton, NM home, the county seat of Union County is mightier than its numbers suggest. At the NM Truck Accident Attorneys our Clayton truck accident attorneys know that Clayton’s small-town feel is bolstered by the traffic that makes its way through this New Mexico crossroads. Clayton serves as a portal for tourists who are traveling from Texas to Colorado, or Kansas and Oklahoma who are making their way westward to enjoy the expansive beauty our state has to offer.
Because of this traffic, the NM Truck Accident Attorneys take pride in representing the truck accident injury victims who have had the misfortune of encountering the oversized, semi-truck industry that travels our land regularly. Our clients deserve the best Clayton truck accident attorneys in New Mexico to seek the compensation they deserve, and for over 35 years that has been our only focus. Our success rate and perseverance in this niche practice area allow our attorneys to dominate the legal landscape with precision, delivering the results our clients deserve. We can help you and your family, too.
Truck Accidents in Clayton, NM: A Transit Heavy Location
More than a way of transit, Clayton, NM built its foundation in the railroad industry and ranch community that led to the town becoming a major livestock shipping center.
In keeping with that tone, and adding a nostalgic value for tourists who pass through Clayton, NM there are two historic locations that have been in operation for over a century:
The charming buildings and businesses are reminders of simpler days, and are often overshadowed by tragedy when a large-truck accident occurs in Clayton, NM. With farming and agriculture still at the top of the area’s livelihood, semi-trucks traverse our roads regularly and it’s impossible to know when a negligent driver or defective equipment can turn a sunny afternoon into a grim reminder of how dangerous these trucks can be.
Truck Accident Statistics: Nationwide and in New Mexico
Truck accident statistics are staggering, but are important to our community’s ability to understand that these crashes happen more frequently than industry leaders would like to admit.
The US Department of Transportation has two separate divisions that track truck accident statistics throughout the nation, and in New Mexico: The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
According to their records, last year alone there were:
- 3,903 people killed in crashes involving large trucks
- 111,000 people were injured in truck crashes, marking a 17% increase from the previous year
- 73% of the people killed in truck accidents were drivers or passengers or other vehicles
- 402 people were killed in traffic accidents in New Mexico; 38 of those fatalities were caused by semi-truck crashes
How Can NM Truck Accident Attorneys Help Truck Accident Injury Victims?
Truck accidents can be very confusing, beginning with the trauma of being involved in an accident with such a large vehicle. Our Clayton truck accident attorneys understand that receiving care for your injuries is paramount to evidence preservation. In a perfect world, our clients would be able to seek the care they need right away, but be of sound mind before leaving the accident scene to collect the names of witnesses who can help their case later.
Truck accident injuries are often severe, and leave zero opportunity to investigate the cause of the crash before medical care is required. This is where our attorneys come in.
We partner with industry professionals who can help our attorneys build a successful case, including:
- Traffic experts, specializing in congestion, flow and function in the accident area
- Automotive technology and engineering specialists
- Forensic crash and accident re-creation analysts
- Law enforcement officials from the scene or those with experience in truck accidents
- Vehicle inspectors and troubleshooting experts
- Compliance officials
- Medical experts who can provide testimony to our client’s injuries and future care needs
Partnering with these experts allows our law firm to deliver the best representation available in New Mexico by formulating a case that outlines our financial requirements, and an iron-clad approach to promoting solutions. We will not tolerate excuses from the individual or company responsible for our client’s injuries. When our clients need care and financial support, no company is too big or too small to confront in a courtroom.
Contact our Truck Accident Attorneys at the NM Truck Accident Attorneys Today for a Free Consultation
For more than three decades, the truck accident attorneys in Clayton, NM at the NM Truck Accident Attorneys have helped our injured clients pursue the financial recovery they deserve beginning with a single phone call to our offices at (505) 369-1495. We provide free, no-obligation consultations that will outline the solutions you need to combat the trucking company or driver who is ignoring your requests for help. Call us today to find out how our experienced Clayton truck accident attorneys can help produce results now.
Directions to NM Truck Accident Attorneys Truck Accident Law Firm, 1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States from Clayton, NM
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 4 h 2 min
Total Est. Distance: 266 miles
- Get on I-25 S in Colfax County from US-412 W/US-56 W
- Head south-west on Main St towards N 1st St
- Continue onto US-412 W/US-56 W/Monroe St
- Continue to follow US-412 W/US-56 W
- Turn left onto I-25BL/Maxwell Ave
- Continue to follow I-25BL
- Turn left to merge onto I-25 S towards Las Vegas
- Follow I-25 S to US-550 N in Bernalillo. Take exit 242 from I-25 S
- Merge onto I-25 S
- Take exit 242 for US-550 W/NM-165 E towards Rio Rancho/Placitas
- Keep right at the fork and merge onto US-550 N
- Take NM-528 N to 21st St SE in Rio Rancho
- Merge onto US-550 N
- Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto NM-528 N
- Turn right onto Southern Blvd SE
- Turn left onto 21st St SE
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (505)-369-1495
We are located at:
NM Truck Accident Attorneys
1005 21st St. SE, Suite 11,Rio Rancho, NM 87124, United States